The American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA) is hosting an educational conference for those with Parkinson’s Disease and their care partners on October 20-21 in Irvine, CA. The weekend conference is free but advance registration is required.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Learn from the experts about the latest in PD treatment and research.
- Connect with others who are also traveling on the PD journey.
- Fun movement and dance demonstrations tailored for PD.
- Experience support, community, education and inspiration!
- Enjoy an evening of dinner and dancing!
- Specific programs for care partners, allowing them special time for respite and socialization.
- Agenda coming soon
This two-day event is FREE for attendees but registration is required.
- Participants can attend either one or both days.
- To register, click on the green REGISTER NOW button on this information page
Lodging and Scholarship:
A special APDA room rate of $129 has been secured at the Irvine Marriott. If you wish to make a hotel reservation, you will receive a link to a special Marriott registration page once you register for this event.
- Limited scholarship funds available to assist with lodging costs. Contact Heather Gray for more information.