The American Parkinson Disease Association is hosting a Virtual Parkinson’s Conference on February 14 & 15. This FREE event is designed to educate, empower, and engage people with PD, care partners, friends, family, and anyone who wants to learn more.
This event is packed with more than 25 incredible speakers, from top medical experts in their field to people with PD ready to share their personal stories. You’ll get a great mix of perspectives and expertise with lots of opportunities to ask questions in the live Q&A sessions.
Concurrent breakout sessions let you choose the topics you’re most interested in. See the full agenda here.
Some Topics Include:
- Updates on new PD research
- Evidence-based nutrition and an interactive cooking demo
- Intimacy and PD
- The role of inflammation and the environment
- Planning for the future
- Ambiguous loss and PD – living with uncertainty
- Panel discussions featuring people with PD and the professionals who work with them
- Fun, interactive activities including singing and voice exercises, drumming, meditation and mindfulness, exercise!
- And much more!
You can also connect with other attendees before, during, and after the conference! Great conversations are already underway on the Community Boards so register today to start chatting with your fellow attendees!